MPA Health & Safety Awards & Conference 2022
|Date:||Thursday 19 January 2023
|Time:||10:00 - 16:30
30 Euston Square
|Price:||£175.00 + VAT
The MPA Health & Safety Awards & Conference returns on Thursday 19th January 2023 in London. Whether a business owner, senior manager, H&S specialist, site manager, supervisor, supplier, contractor or other key stakeholder, this is a unique opportunity to learn about the innovations that are transforming health and safety in the mineral products industry and recognise actions that can be taken to make working environments safer for all.
10.00am - Registration, Networking, and Refreshments
11.00am - Event Commences
4.30pm - Event Closes
After two year’s absence, we look forward to welcoming you in person, to the MPA’s most prestigious health & safety event. With the theme of ‘Safer by Sharing’, it will be hosted by BBC Radio Presenter Sybil Ruscoe and consist of presentations and a panel discussion followed by the afternoon’s celebration and recognition of the winning entries in the 2022 Health & Safety Awards.
Jason Anker is the keynote speaker at the event. He had a serious work injury and is confined to a wheelchair. Jason will be exploring what he has learnt about himself, organisational culture, leadership and how the personal wellbeing of those on-site influences their behaviour and can impact on critical work-based decisions.
Take part on:
- Visiting the Health and safety exhibition
- A buffet lunch and networking opportunities
- Learning about and celebrating outstanding health and safety achievements and prize winning innovations
that are transforming health and safety in the mineral products industry.
- The Awards ceremony
- Winner and finalists of the 8 Topic Awards
- Winner of the ‘The Fatal 6’ Award
- Winner of the Eurobitume Award
- Winner and finalists of the Young Leader Award
- Individual Recognition Awards
- Winner of the John Crabbe Trophy
- Winner of the Sir Frank Davies Trophy
Full Event Programme coming soon...
Award Category Sponsors:
Please book your place using either of these options:
Book Now for individual bookings
For group bookings or other enquiries please contact Amy Aldred