Health and Safety Charter
All members of MPA Precast are committed to reducing harm and have signed up to the MPA Charter which includes:
- A commitment to MPA’s Vision Zero.
- Implementing MPA’s Leading Indicators to help drive health and safety improvements.
- Support for the MPA hard targets, including:
- A reduction in the LTIFR to 1.5 or less by 2025.
- The elimination of reportable incidents related to ‘The Fatal 6’ by 2025.
- ZERO incidence of uncontrolled personal exposures to RCS above the Workplace Exposure Limit (WEL)
- Submission of health and safety data to MPA on a quarterly basis.